REASONS TO BE PART OF THE SHOW
- Increase visibility and brand awareness
- Positively influence attitudes and perceptions
- Position products and businesses
- Interact with old and new client: understand their needs and build a long lasting relationship with customers
- Meet professionals and trade partners
- Have quick feedbacks on the strategic choices and on marketing mix
- Learn trends and market innovations
- Compare with competitors
- Present new products
- Enhance customer loyalty
- Ultimately increase sales
The dinner usually takes place two nights before the opening of the show for our exhibitors, partners and sponsors. This dinner is a great opportunity to network, create new contacts and build long term relationships within the industry.
BEST STAND AWARD
The best stand award is run each year to select some of any best stands at the show. A major part of the success of the participation to the show is the way a company presents itself and its offer.
VIP CORPORATE PACKAGES
Indulge your clients or staff and experience the Good Food & Wine Show from the Chef’s Table with one of our top international chefs
ADVERTISE AT THE GF&WS
The GF&WS gives an opportunity to interact with your audience.
Olav RueckerCore Catering Supplies, exhibitor and sponsor
“It was a fantastic, very busy show with lovely people and lots of money being spent – great, great, great!”
Ronald RamsamySun International, sponsor and exhibitor
“We see value in getting our brands out there; letting the public know that we are actually a food and beverage company and not just a gaming company because we want to create experiences.”
Please complete the form below and you will be directed to a page that will allow you to download the following documents:
- Sales brochure
- VIP corporate packages
- Advertising packages
Please configure the element options and add your contact fields.